RACING Turbo-back-system quad L/R with RACING downpipe and resonated cat-back section (selectable tail pipes), without homologation
No cutting of the original exhaust system required! Can only be installed in combination using the original diffusor of the VW Golf VII R Facelift,
VW part no. 5G6 807 568 AA!
The REMUS turbo-back sport exhaust system for the VW Golf VII GTI Clubsport and VW Golf VII GTI Facelift replaces the stock catalytic converter of the engine by a REMUS sport catalytic converter and grants “free breathing” of the engine. Reduced back pressure and optimized flow dynamics grant a significant increase in power and torque in combination with the well-known sonorous REMUS sound. Due to lightweight construction and sophisticated materials, a reduction in weight can be seen in comparison to the stock exhaust system.
When installing REMUS downpipes with or without the racing catalytic convertor, which are only suitable for closed road driving, it is important to note that ECU tuning is required to ensure that the engine runs and performs efficiently and to ensure that the CEL does not come on.
The use of racing products and products which do not have EC approval is generally not permitted on public roads.
The Turbo-Back-System consists of:
- Stainless steel RACING downpipe, Original tube Ø 65 mm / REMUS tube Ø 70 mm, with sport catalytic convertor (200 CPSI), without homologation
- Stainless steel resonated cat-back section
- Stainless steel connection tube
- Stainless steel sport exhaust centered for quad L/R system (selectable tail pipes)
- Original tube Ø 65 mm / REMUS tube Ø 70 mm
- Aggressive racing sound
- Shot blasted surface, 100% stainless steel
- Performance increase, low back pressure
- Light weight construction
- Perfect shape and fitment
- Handmade in Austria
- 24 months warranty