Declaration of Revocation
1. The provisions listed below apply exclusively to transactions entered into with consumers via the homepage of REMUS.
2. As a consumer (1 § 1 para. 2 Consumer Protection Act) applies a client for whom the individual transaction is not acting in the name and on behalf of a his company.
3. Possible payments by the consumer, within the timely exercise of the right to withdrawal, will be repaid within 14 days after the right of withdrawal and receipt of the returned goods to the consumer. Repayment shall be made by a transfer to a bank account nominated by the consumer. When paying by credit card REMUS has the opportunity to repay by the instigation of the chargeback on the credit card used by the consumer(s )for the transaction.
4. When canceling the order REMUS is only obliged to repay if the goods re-‐transmitted by the consumer goods arrived back properly. The costs for returning the goods shall be paid by the consumer, except REMUS is willing after acceptance in written in individual cases to pay such costs.
5. The consumer shall be liable for a reduction in the loss of the value of the goods, if this is not due to an examination of the nature, properties and / or functioning of the goods to the extent necessary.
6. The right to cancel within the meaning of § 18 FAGG which is excluded in particular for contracts for goods that were produced according to customer specifications or tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (§ 18 para. 1 3 FAGG) or goods which after their delivery due to their texture were (was) inextricably linked with their own goods (§ 18 para. 1 6 FAGG).