Ordering, easy and convenient
How can I order from REMUS?
Select the products you want to order by clicking the "Add to Cart" button. This ads your selection to the shopping cart. You can change your order at any time, allowing you to change the number of products by checking the "Remove" box or to cancel the order process. Click the button "Proceed to checkout" to go to the next order step.
3. Check the billing address / select payment method
Now check your billing address and enter your desired payment way. By clicking the "Continue" button you go to the next step.
4. Check the shipping address / select delivery service
Now check your shipping address and enter your desired shipping. By clicking the "Continue" button you go to the next step.
5. Complete the order process / Terms and Conditions
You will receive an overview of your order: selected products, shipping and billing address and your contact information. Verify that all information is correct and should refer to the Business Terms . You can only proceed with the order, if you agree to the Business Terms and revocation (Checked). "Place Order" by clicking the button and you send your order to us. Doing so you give a legally binding offer.
Special Rules for internet shopping:
1. The provisions listed below apply exclusively to transactions entered into with consumers via the homepage of REMUS.
2. As a consumer (1 § 1 para. 2 Consumer Protection Act) applies a client for whom the individual transaction is not acting in the name and on behalf of a his company.
3. Possible payments by the consumer, within the timely exercise of the right to withdrawal, will be repaid within 14 days after the right of withdrawal and receipt of the returned goods to the consumer. Repayment shall be made by a transfer to a bank account nominated by the consumer. When paying by credit card REMUS has the opportunity to repay by the instigation of the chargeback on the credit card used by the consumer(s )for the transaction.
4. When canceling the order REMUS is only obliged to repay if the goods re-‐transmitted by the consumer goods arrived back properly. The costs for returning the goods shall be paid by the consumer, except REMUS is willing after acceptance in written in individual cases to pay such costs.
5. The consumer shall be liable for a reduction in the loss of the value of the goods, if this is not due to an examination of the nature, properties and / or functioning of the goods to the extent necessary.
6. The right to cancel within the meaning of § 18 FAGG which is excluded in particular for contracts for goods that were produced according to customer specifications or tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (§ 18 para. 1 3 FAGG) or goods which after their delivery due to their texture were (was) inextricably linked with their own goods (§ 18 para. 1 6 FAGG).